Popular Post

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ANDERSON COOPER TELLS DONNA BRAZILE “I WANT TO BE YOUR BOO”



[WSJ Blog Buzzwatch]


To deem a person “my boo” is to effectively designate that person as one’s sweetheart.

Buzzwatch reports that last night, the phrase surfaced unexpectedly in CNN’s political coverage in an exchange between program host Anderson Cooper and Democratic strategist Donna Brazile.

Fending off Mr. Cooper’s attempt to get her to reveal details of a conversation with Barack Obama, Ms. Brazile said, “Anderson, you’re not my boo.” Mr. Cooper replied, “I want to be your boo,” prompting laughter among the assembled guests. “I’m not even sure what that means, exactly,” Mr. Cooper added.

The You Tube clip of the Cooper-Brazile exchange is linked above.

BTW, Trans World News reported in a related post that Anderson Cooper “is openly gay”. Now that is news to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment