Popular Post

Thursday, September 10, 2009

PHIL SPECTOR SON SAYS HOW HE FEELS ABOUT RACHELLE, BLOGONAUT


We have received a comment from “GP Spector”, who we believe to be Phil Spector’s son Gary Phillip Spector. (Gary has posted elsewhere as "GP Spector" in the past, see e.g., this E-online post.)

You can read our response, here . (Scroll down.)

GP Spector said...

I would like to say, I have never really been to this site though a few have mentioned it to me. Now that I've been here, I was surprised at all the "valid" legal information regarding my father's case, that has been discussed.

What impressed me the most, for the most part, is the mostly neutral position of Blogonaut towards my father and his case. I was impressed that he did his best to hold to the facts of the case in almost all discussions.

I too have done the same thing during the entire Trial period and there were those (I saw one seems to be a repeat offender here ;-) ) has accused me of being against my own father just because I would not blindly support him, just because he is my father. I chose to take a purely neutral position during the Trial so that I could objectively listen to both sides to come to my own conclusion.

From what I observed, I was not in any way impressed with any of the Defense's tactics or the eggspurts that they chose to use use, during either Trial.

I was very impressed with how well the Prosecution presented their case and their seemingly credible witnesses.

I just find it very odd that it is his wife, that has chosen the past few days, to have published on the web, no less than 5 UK interviews stating how my twin brother and I have brought more pain to our father (than apparently this case or his prison time), by testifying against our own father in Court. When the fact is, I was never even in the Courtroom, let alone California at anytime while my father was in Court and my twin, though he was there as much as he could be, also never testified against our father.

As much as it hurts me that my father is in prison, I could find no fault with the legal system, the Judge, Jury or the Posecution's case.

As much as I do not like what has happened, I do not see any
chance of winning an Appeal with what I am reading from his wife, in regards to what she claims to be "forensic evidence". Every last piece of evidence she claims, had already been proven inaccurate during the trial.

September 10, 2009 1:25 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment