Popular Post

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HILLARY CLINTON: “I AM MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER”

[Boston.com]

Hillary Clinton declared tonight that after her decisive win in West Virginia, "she is more determined than ever" to continue her campaign.

"Like the song says, it's almost heaven. I am so grateful for this overwhelming vote of confidence," she told supporters in Charleston, West Va.

She dismissed pundits -- and an increasing number of Democrats -- say it is nearly impossible for her to pass Barack Obama, that the mountain is too high. "Here in West Virginia you know a thing or two about rough roads to the top of the mountain."

Clinton appealed again for more campaign cash to keep going, and argued for seating disputed delegates from Florida and Michigan.

Clinton said while she deeply admires Obama, her case for the nomination is stronger.

"I am in this race because I believe I am the strongest candidate," she said. "...The bottom line is this. The White House is won in the swing states, and I'm winning the swing states."

No comments:

Post a Comment