Popular Post

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Obsessions



Home


We are addicted to home shows and our TiVo, like any good drug dealer, always makes sure that we have something to indulge in. One of our latest obsessions is Small Space Big Style on HGTV. The show, as you would guess, is about small spaces that are efficient but also stylish. There are a host of commentators that wipe in and out of each of the featured homes. One of them is Libby Langdon. She has this really deep raspy mannish voice and sounds a lot like Demi Moore. Its just weird to hear her talk about interior design and it cracks me up.

BUT THEN!


There is the hottest hottie ever, Eric Villency. What a dreamboat. He has that look that is hot, sexy, and cute all rolled into one. I haven't investigated thoroughly enough but I think he's straight. I have seen the face of god and I think I would commit hare kare for him

Oh, he gives ok decorating tips too.

Project Runway


Last nights episode was ok. I didn't really care for the challenge because it was too commercial. How many times did I have to hear Barbie and Mattell over and over again? One thing that I thought was funny is that the new "My Scene" Barbie is all ghetto fabulous like the highly successful Bratz dolls but they are all lily white and have long blonde hair.

I'm glad Nick Verreos won. Not only is he really cute but talented as well. I loved his Barbie outfit. Santino is a prima donna asshole and I hope he gets his ass kicked up and down the block.

I will get to the meme that I was tagged with by many a blogger on tomorrow's post, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment