Popular Post

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Say It Sunday & KrebsCast #1




Adam's first podcast.

I've decided to take the leap everyone. I mentioned that I wanted to get into podcasting but lacked the resources and the impetus to actually do it, well that changed. I found some software that I like and a site that hosts mp3s for free at least up to 250MB and voila! I'm a podcaster.

So I have a podcast but this will also be the format for my Say It Sunday Post. Although I think Audioblogger is great I can't handle the malfunctions of last week and plus I can mix music into this too. Is that okay Scotty?

Well its my first attempt so don't be too harsh but I absofuckinlutely welcome your input. Also if you want me to talk about something in particular in my next podcasts, email me and let me know! I would love to have this be interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment