Popular Post

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wii!!

I have to say I heart the new Nintendo Wii (pronounced "wee") which is making a huge splash after premiering at the E3 convention this week. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a game console like this since the Sega Genesis.

Nintendo is taking a completely different tack with this console in confront of Sony's PS3 and XBox360. Instead of focusing on graphics this system is all about innovation in game play. I'm so glad that Nintendo is doing this because quite honestly I'm not all that dazzled by super-duper graphics, especially when the game is boring. I find that I prefer games that are fun, easy to pick up and play on the fly, and don't require that I invest six months of my life to complete.

The best part about the Wii is the wireless controller that responds to all kinds of movement. Watch the video to see how fun the games look! And if that wasn't enough the Wii comes with WiFi built in and you'll be able to access all of the previous Nintendo titles and some Genesis titles from the web and play them on he Wii! I'm so excited for christmas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment