Popular Post

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Krebs Cast #39: Riled, Incensed, Polemic

Krebs Cast #39

Krebs Cast Page

Subscribe in iTunes!

Warning: this podcast is NOT calm, in fact its downright tempestuous. I've awoken from my post weekend slumber and I'm ready to talk about issues again. Its real, its raw, its me and if you don't like it then I especially want you to keep listening!

  • A message from my friend and fellow podcaster, JayT.

    HRC.org

    : Tell your senators to vote NO on the FMA.

  • From Kelly over at Rambling Along in Life: As a sign of solidarity for pride month, put this picture on your blog! If hundreds of thousands of immigrants can rally together then why the hell can't we!?
    rainbow flag sunset.0


  • Was The 2004 Election Stolen? Article from Rolling Stone.

    206-600-KREB

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment