Popular Post

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

365 Days Later...

  • One year ago today I took a stand.

  • The boss that I walked out on one year ago once told me "Pressure makes diamonds." Yeah it does...and I cut her good.

  • Today is my blogoversary. Thanks for a great year everybody. Speaking to you and reading what y'all have to say is my favorite hobby. Thank you so much for reading, listening and participating.

    Enough sappy shit.

  • Gomo Art.

    daddymario


  • Peaches new album is fantastic. Check it out. Thanks for the recommendation Kalvin.

    B000FMHBAA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V65933603_


  • I don't remember it being this hot when I was a kid.

  • I think being gay is having an adverse effect on my blog popularity. I'm thinking of playing it straight so I can have more mass appeal. I'm in an extremely stable relationship and all but I think if I were perceived as straight to pre pubescent girls I think I could really make something of myself. If you were in my position you'd do the same thing right? I can always have the gay thing to fall back on if it doesn't work out.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment