Popular Post

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am Gomo, hear me purr.

Gomo is a term that Alden from Secret Simon introduced me to not long ago. It's a portmanteau, combining the "G" of geek and the "omo" of homo. Gomo.

Well just how gomo do you think I can be? Let me tell you.

One of the perks, as I see it, in working in a research institute is very often one can donate their blood for research (those of us that donate are considered the "healthy donor" controls) at the rate of $10 a tube, a maximum of 4 tubes per donation per day. The institute is a cornucopia of races and nationalities which is good for control samples because it accounts for a lot of the background noise in the general human population. Some people donate more than others and often times are turned down for donation. However, I, as a white male from the US, am a minority in my work place and am always welcome to donate blood and I like to max out my contribution.

So what do I purchase after I've transmuted my liquid life into liquid cash?

Advance Wars: Dual Strike for my DS (GEEK)

B0009XEC02.01._PE03_.Advance-Wars-Dual-Strike._SCLZZZZZZZ_


AND

Mommy Dearest: Hollywood Royalty Edition (HOMO)

11145776


I am gomo!

No comments:

Post a Comment