Popular Post

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Instant Karma's Gonna Get You

I'm stealing this from Jimmi but this movie looks very interesting.



The U.S. v.s. John Lennon

I love the songs in the trailer. "Power To The People" and "Instant Karma" are ALWAYS in my iPod and I pretty much listen to those songs every day lately. And of course I absolutely worship Yoko Ono, I love her music.

My Favorite Quotes

"You have to be more politically aware in this day and age, it's impossible to close your eyes to it."
-John Lennon

"Society is run by insane people for insane objectives but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that."
-John Lennon

"Lennon represented life and Mr. Nixon and Mr. Bush represent death."
-I don't recognize the man who said this but I love it. Quite succinct!

No comments:

Post a Comment