Popular Post

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jazmine Sullivan Got them going in Circles!


Just as you wondered or asked the question, "where Ms. Sullivan", she comes back with a classic hit "Holding you down"! Rocking the 80's look and sampling a little of the House party feel Jazmine Sullivan sets herself in her own separate category. Now don't get me wrong she did that from the beginning with her first single, "I need you Bad!" But we all know when people goes missing most times they come back trying to fit in! Not Jazmine she came back not fitting in and brought the 80's back with her. Seeing Pepa, Pete Rock, Kwame and Doug E. Fresh all I wanted to do is pull out my bambo earrings and say, "A 1,2 A 1,2!" How can I forget Kid n Play! Nah they was not in the video, but samples of House Party was, with the dance battle! I love it! Hum can you tell I am a 80's Junkie? Best believe it!

I just cant wait to hear more from Jazmine's new album, which should be dropping October 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment