Popular Post

Thursday, August 26, 2010

KELLEY LYNCH: “I WANT TO SUE DONNA CLARKSON”

Kelley Lynch, following her arrest by Boulder Police for trespassing at Juanita's Restaurant after falsely accusing a patron of child molestation, then refusing to leave the premises (she was subsequently convicted by a jury)

If you have ever stumbled on an on-line discussion of either a Leonard Cohen concert or the Phil Spectors murder case and/or the related pending wrongful death case, chances are that you have encountered an ostensibly pro-Spector sycophant (e.g., the self-seeking, servile flatterer and fawning parasite) Kelley Lynch.

The former Leonard Cohen manager (1988-2004) who skimmed over $5,000,000.00 from the singer-songwriter, suffered a mental breakdown, became homeless in Santa Monica, and now has $10.4 million in money judgments against her, restraining orders in two states, an arrest record, and six California bench warrants for her arrest—you know THAT Kelley Lynch. (See our prior posts here, here, and here.)

In case you have been living in a cave, failed actress Lana Clarkson was found dead of an inter-oral gunshot wound on February 3, 2003 sprawled in a chair in Spector’s foyer while Spector’s relief chauffer waited to take Clarkson back to the vicinity of her hostess job at the House of Blues—where Spector had met Clarkson near closing time and coaxed the 40ish blond to visit his Alhambra home for a nightcap.

The defense, capitalizing on ambiguous forensics and independent evidence that the actress had become despondent over her stalled acting career and dismal finances presented a controversial defense: Clarkson shot herself in the early morning hours of February 3, 2003.

The prosecution countered by obtaining permission from the court to present a parade of females from Spector’s past who all claimed a drunken Phil Spector menaced them with firearms, then argued to the jury that the only mystery about the case is why Spector did not kill someone before the night in question, because he was a murder waiting to happen.

The verdict is on appeal, and this blog has been a staunch advocate for the position that the music producer did not receive a fair trial, that the conviction in all likelihood will be reversed on appeal.

In the meantime the victim’s mother Donna Clarkson is pressing forward with her wrongful death case.

Whether you are in the majority that believes that Lana Clarkson was a homicide victim, or you believe that the actress took her own life, odds are you have nothing against Donna Clarkson—who either way tragically lost a daughter.

Which is why Kelley Lynch has become somewhat of a lightning rod with her extreme views about the case, including that Donna Clarkson is a “money grubber” who belongs in prison.

One of Kelley Lynch’s more “charming” eccentricities ever since losing her mind when she got caught stealing millions from Leonard Cohen (then lost her home in foreclosure and the custody of her 12 year old son) is the prolific emails she writes daily to the IRS demanding the investigation of her perceived enemies (including over 5,000 such emails demanding the arrest, prosecution, incarceration, and disbarment of our editor) which she then copies to a host of current and former Spector defense attorneys, prosecutors, governors, police officials, music producers, Buddhist religious figures, the tabloid press, and the national print and broadcast media.

This morning, as she often does, Kelley Lynch was up at 3:00 am pouring over this blog, and by 4:30 am we had 12 new messages in our inbox.

So what’s new about that? Absolutely nothing, except that you will never guess who Kelley Lynch says intends to sue now. If you guessed Donna Clarkson, you would be right.

Here is Kelley Lynch in unsolicited email number 4,319 to Phil Spector appellate counsel Dennis Riordan--who has never responded to her--(copy to the IRS, this blog, and the rest of the world, of course). And no, despite the “Love, Kelley” she and Riordan have never even met:

Hi Mr. Riordan,

I have some questions I would like to discuss with you. They concern my conviction that Phillip and I should sue the District Attorney of Los Angeles, etc.

I want to know if I can sue Donna Clarkson.

From my perspective, if Donna Clarkson hadn't insisted (not being a forensic expert) that her daughter was shot by Phillip, I wouldn't be the target of a gang of malicious cyber-terrorists with motive who routinely refer to Alan Jackson and Pat Dixon.

Donna Clarkson appears to have concealed quite a bit of information about her daughter and I want to know if Clarkson was aware that her daughter (per Baby Doll Gibson) was a prostitute who played with guns. I am now being accused of being a prostitute. Jihad Gianelli and his terrorist organization are NOT turning me into Lana Clarkson who was not and is not glamorous. There's nothing glamorous about mixing drugs and alcohol, playing games with guns, raiding your friend's medicine chests, forging letters, etc. Only in Lost Angeles (and possibly on Nancy Grace and Court TV) would this be viewed as glamorous conduct.

[…]

Next, I want to know if I can sue Jackson, Dixon, and anyone else who has falsedly (sic) accused me of anything (including the thug that wrote the letter Thompson and Silva hand delivered to me) for unconscionable governmental conduct and abuse of power, obstruction of justice, etc. Alan Jackson does NOT have a private government email address. You cannot spam your government. That would be humanly impossible.

[I]t's illegal for these out of control judges (who like to get on tv, etc.) to falsely imprison people in hospitals. How about police officers? Are they entitled to weigh in on medical issues? No, they are not. They have no qualifications and no training to do so.

These are legal issues I want to address. Who else was involved in Phil Spector's sham trials?

Luis Pena. I want to sue him. He didn't do a forensic autopsy and the DA has an internal memo advising Jeff Jonas (probably of the aptly named Major Fraud Unit who realized Babcock didn't have jurisdiction in Greenberg's companion piece but who didn't have the decent to speak to me the "victim" again because his colleagues need to keep Cohen credible - obviously) that he is not credible, will lie for his boss, and may have altered documents. He also understands that his job is "political" which is bizarre at best.

To say Leonard Cohen and Steve Lindsey have used the judicial system as a weapon against me is true understatement. Cohen hired big time high priced whores to target an innocent woman.

Anyway (sic) who understands me and this situation understands that the type of people you hire to target innocent people are whores.

Cohen is not even a citizen of the United States but has no qualms, whatsoever, perjuring himself, commiting (sic) fraud, lying, concealing,
etc. And, he also felt absolutely entitled to steal from me. He has lied and turned Marty Machat into his business manager. I would confident that Steven Machat can and would testify to the fact that it's a bald-faced lie. Why?

Because it is. How many people's lives and reputations have to be destroyed so Cohen can commit criminal tax fraud, steal from me, and Phil can be nailed by some of the most unconscionable actors in our government imaginable.

And then there's (my son) Ray's "coordinated" custody matter. What judge on this earth would believe a woman was dragged out of her house, from Brentwood, taken to Killer King (psychiatric hospital), and there wasn't criminal activity involved?

There are also the fraudulent proofs of service. I intend to write the judge in the (unlawful detainer case against me) to explain I wasn't served and to remind the judge that there is no debtor's prison and if she's interested in my finances she should marry me.

How can you have a judgment when someone has not made an appearance? Is the judge guessing about service? That sounds illegal - particularly given the fact that there are so
many proofs of service.

[…]

In any event, trust me - some of the conduct and activity with the boys of the hood in Soviet Monica, Boulder, and LA had to do with Phil Spector.

People have rightly concluded that cops gossip. But - why would cops be interested in aiding and abetting Leonard Cohen in covering up his criminal tax fraud. Here's my theory: because Cooley and his merry gang of thugs have foot soldiers who were apparently interested in keeping Cohen credible so that they could nail Phil Spector.

I saw a quote by the man who recently made the documentary film on Phillip. He said his source told him that LAPD was going to nail a celebrity and that was going to be Phil Spector. That shocks the conscience. I have no idea if that's true but I want to know.

This situation is so out of control it's sheer luancy (sic).

Linda/Sydney Motley wrote me on my other account "No" - she won't cease and desist; she will not stop harassing me. Who are these people? What is their motive? Who are they affiliated with? These are incredibly sick, twisted, and sadistic people. Blogonaut is an absolute criminal. He lies about everyone - he has now lied and said, after sending me the letter, that Jim Walker (my sister's lawyer) told him to take out a TROagainst me. Read the letter again. Jim Walker did NOT say that. He lied about Bruce Cutler. Bruce Cutler did NOT send a letter to Deneuve about me. I have the fax in my possession and know for a fact that Jihad Gianelli is a bald-faced liar with motive. Gianelli and his gang of terrorist thug liars have lied about you, Mr. Riordan.

You never said I was spamming and you never said you were ignoring me. These people are utterly pathetic. But, more to the point, why would Jihad Gianelli think he found a sympathetic ear about me with Alan Jackson. Probably because Leonard Cohen showed up in Phil Spector's trial. Did Cohen testify against Phillip in the grand jury? Then why didn't he make an appearance at the trial - but showed up in a Motion in Limine as a prior bad act.

[…]

The tactic (against me) have been shabby and vicious. In fact, people are saying they have never seen anyone targeted like me. It involves prosecutors (I know this), law enforcement, judges, lying lawyers, Cohen Lindsey, and a bunch of other rotten crooks and criminals and it all relates to Phillip's SHAM trials. The DA of Lost Angeles nailed himself from my perspective. That's what happens when you set up innocent people. Also, the entire gang is out-lawyered and (from what I can tell) were too arrogant to see it during the trials. That includes Larry Fidler.

This story shocks the conscience. I want [Blogonaut] in prison. He is clearly out of his mind. He is dangerously unstable. He is a stark raving lunatic.

[...]

This man needs to be stopped dead in his tracks and I would assume, based on what I am seeing, that an investigation into his legal career will expose a tremendous amount of unconscionable activity.

I want that investigated.

[…]

Now, let's take a look at the latest round of absolutely unconscionable
commentary on [Blogonaut]. Don't get caught up in Blogonat’s obsession with when I go to bed or wake up. He's not my husband so that's a truly moot point. But, do look at what times the strangers obsessed with me are posting.

Love,
Kelley




EDITOR’S NOTE: There is no evidence that any of the persons mentioned by Kelley Lynch in the quoted email have committed “tax fraud” or any other criminal offense. In addition, the only person discussed here who has an arrest record or warrants for their arrest or has engaged in theft or other illegal activity is Kelley Lynch. Neither Kelley Lynch nor Leonard Cohen testified in (or even attended) either of Phil Spector's two murder trials. Kelley Lynch has not even heard from Phil Spector in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment