Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Floacist and Raheem DeVaughn "Keep It Goin"

I think that Natalie 'The Floacist' Stewart's Floetic Soul album was slept on by a lot of people. This album had so much passion and a sensual vibe that we barely hear in Neo-soul today. Well main stream anyway. Well go figure this type of music is always slept on and barely gets respect. I LOVE "Floetic Soul!" The album was a real good album and it brought me back to Floetry days for sure. I still miss the duo, maybe one day a re-union would be put together. That would be a smash sold out show for sure.

This new video featuring Raheem DeVaughn surfaced yesterday on a special day, my birthday. Glad to see another DMV res doing his thing. They fit together on this track called "Keep it Going." Her passion is the best, but it would have been nice to see them together in the video. She's looking good as well I must say, she does not look as skinny as she did before.

Check out The Floacist feat. Raheem DeVaughn "Keep It Goin" video.....

No comments:

Post a Comment