Popular Post

Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Feel Inside" Mary Hot, Track Hot but Nicki Minaj she is not...

Mary J. Blige does it again with another classic called "Feel Inside" Feat. Nicki Minaj. Vibing on the Wu-Tang "Triumph" track Mary dug a little deeper on this one. Her first track "Someone to Love me" feat. Lil Wayne and Puffy grew on me and I love it now. I am loving it to be truthful. Since Mary is creating the "My Life" feel Part 2 error this just automatically reminds me of Mary and Lil Kim's "I can love you." Yes I know it was not on the My Life album, but it was in the error of Mary J's life.

The track is hot, Mary is Hot but Nicki Minaj she is not. She no where near murdered this track like she was suppose too. Some of her lyrics sound like lyrics from other songs. I don't know I just think she put Nicki because of the Nicki hype. I mean Mary come on you really don't need a hype. What happen to all the other female rappers that would have done justice to the track? Da Brat, Eve, shit Lil Kim??? It shows a lot and truthfully since Mary is recreating she should have got Kim. Kim would have put all to create that feel again. I don't know if they talk or not, but for this Kim was needed. I love Nicki, but this track was not for her at all

Mary J. Blige Ft. Nicki Minaj - Feel Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment