Popular Post

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mary J. Blige - Miss Me With That

It's been a while since I wrote a post for my world, so its only right to start off with my girl Mary J. Blige. The queen of hip-hop soul gives us a new track called "Miss Me With That." Just like her last single "Someone to Love me" this one definitely has to grow on me. Don't get me wrong I like the track, but to me there is something missing. Maybe if I was going through something with my man I would feel different. We all know she sings from personal experiences and with her down fall marriage this song fits her situation best. I don't know about ya'll but I new that man was full of shit. They did not match and it seemed like Mary was turned from being a cool as chick to a cold ass chick being with him. So now that it is over, I hope she comes back down to earth. Other then that I have high hopes with this album! Sad to say it, but when she goes threw things she puts her extra soul into her music. My Life II drops this fall and I pray she digs deep and looks past the hurt of a bad man and give us something new. She's a little old now wanting a man to love her. After tracks like "The One" and "I am" she has grown to show her independence and that she don't need no man. So let's pray the rest of her album goes that direction! Make you judgement yourself.

Mary J. Blige - "Miss Me With That"

No comments:

Post a Comment