Popular Post

Friday, October 29, 2010

Are you ready for Pink Friday?


After Nicki Minaj long Journey as a underground rapper straight to one of the hottest mix tapes brought to you by a female rapper, to her first official album "PINK FRIDAY"! The long-awaited debut album from Nicki Minaj drops November 22 in a store near you! Even though you can download it right now on I-Tunes and Amazon, the official album will be in stores Tuesday Nov. 22! Now you know that this album is gonna be criticized so hard because she has been the female Lil Wayne and on everyone's track's. So people expect so much from her. Really I hope and pray the simple Nicki comes out on this album, because like she said on her interview on 106 & Park "Everyone expects this Monster". I am actually sick of the robot monster and would like to see the underground Nicki. So I am excited for this album to come out, because I know and pray that her next album will be the street Nicki!

I am just glad she represents to the fullest as a female and as a native of the Caribbean Island! So Kudos to you Nicki you did it, you took over this game as a female rapper left, right and center. She really stepped up the bar for females wanting to come out! I just pray they find themselves first and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT ride on the Nicki train! Not in this time anyway, maybe 10, 20, even 30 years from now!

PINK FRIDAY In stores Tuesday November 22, 2010

INTERVIEW FROM 106 & PARK WEDNESDAY OCT. 27, 2010 IF YOU MISSED IT........

No comments:

Post a Comment