Popular Post

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Covering Brows Tutorial


Covering Brows Tutorial


Songs Used:
Lady Gaga - Starstruck
Ke$ha - Tik Tok

Products Used:
Elmers Washable Glue Stick
Elf Pressed Powder (Light Beige)
N.Y.C. Transluscent Powder
Matte Black Shadow
N.Y.C Black Pencil Liner



Ok fist things first I'm sorry i was chewing gum like a cow in this video. Its bad Video Etiquette!!! Once I realized I was doing it, it was too late. So I'm Sorry in Advance. I wanted to do this tutorial because I know not everyone can afford brow wax and I'm one of those people. So I have seen this on Petrilude's Channel and I wanted to do it on my channel to show some of the people that watch me and may not know who he is. Anyways im not saying this is 100% my idea because I would have never thought of this so Cudos to the person that did.


Plus I needed to do this for the Tutorial that will be coming up next which is my Halloween: Black Widow Tutorial which is a little more on the Goth side.


And another thing I want to apologize about is the subtitles. I know i started using voice over but the thing is it use it on my laptop and then transfer it to my desktop but my laptop is being uncooperative right now and doesn't want to work. So subtitles was my only option.


Another thing was I noticed my last two videos have been blocked from some countries. Why? 

  • Entity: Sony Music Entertainment Content Type: Sound Recording
  • Entity: UMG Content Type: Sound Recording

But I wasn't even using sound recordings so this is pretty lame but I don't have to worry to much its only blocked from Germany and its accessible to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment