Popular Post

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Raheem DeVaughn kills me with this new track "WET" feat. Snoop Dogg


So it looks as if Raheem DeVaughn has jumped on the bandwagon of "BULLSHIT!" Not only that he started releasing free music on any given day of the week. Well the track he chose to release this week called "WET" featuring Snoop Dogg is a let down. I hope he see's this because I have followed my DMV brother for a while and this track really threw me off. I mean the beat everything was just wrong. It really sounds like he is trying his hardest to get in the circle of bullshit that is out right now.

Mr. Raheem DeVaughn please do not release nothing like this again, anyone new who was trying to vibe to your music would get fooled from this track. I know you have so much more to offer so PLEASE on next weeks track please bring a real Raheem DeVaughn song.

You be the Judge............

No comments:

Post a Comment