Popular Post

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Biggie Smalls feat Lil' Kim - Another

"What do you do if your Bi**ch is untrue, do you cut that hooker off and find someone new...I need another Bi**h, another Bi**h in my life"......"What do you do when you man is untrue, do you cut that sucker off and find someone new..I need another man.....in my liiifffeeee" Memba when you said you would die for me...syht......

Another classic from the "Life After Death" CD by Biggie and Lil Kim called "Another!" This track alone shares the secrets behind the love affair they have been rumored to have. Listening to this track then watching the movies shows alot. I mean Lil Kim fealt they potrayed her wrong, but from her songs and this one I think they did a great job. Plus instead of having all that hate on her chest, she should have put it aside and told her story.

Bt off that BIGGIE was the best and I will Love him as my favorite rapper FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment