Popular Post

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

F.A.M.E drops TODAY and you loose it!!!....Really @ChrisBrown???? WTF

Just as I was going to PRAISE how proud I was to see Chris Brown over come his demons, he turns around and does some ol dumb shit on Good Morning America. Now this is not going to stop me from getting his new Album F.A.M.E because I LOVE Chris Brown music, but he needs to understand that people are sitting here waiting to see him flip. Yes he bussed up Rihanna face and no we do not know what really happened. But now I am beginning to see that maybe Rihanna didn't just get on his nerves as bad as I thought she did. I am seeing a boy who really has some loose screws. Once again I am not going to start preaching, because no one knows what happened. I just know that this game brings out the ugliest side of people no fucking lie.

One thing Chris needs to remember is that he is a Celebrity, who now has a dark past that will ALWAYS follow him. Questions are going to be asked, so instead of blowing up his ass should have taken some nerve medicine and prepped him self for anything. Dear Chris, No one cares that you don't want to hear about your past, because until you face it and talk live about it more, that shit will never disappear. People want to see you regret and live in the past. This is AMERICA, the land of the DRAMA.

Chris Brown tweeted about the Good Morning America incident moments after, by mentioning Charlie Sheen: "I’m so over people bringing this past shit up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bullshit!" He the deletes the tweet! Um really Chris.....REALLY. Man Charlie Sheen is a White man that has many followers that does the same shit he does and loves the fact that he is a mental loon bin. In your case you are a black man, plane and simple. Black people can't do what white people do and get away with it; never have never will. That's just like we as regular, non-celeb people can't do what big time celebs can. I mean the cycle goes on so like I said REALLY Chris! You have a major anger management problem that classes can not help. You need to learn how to control that shit!

If you are lost to what the hell I am talking bout then Google it. I am not going to knock this kid down more then he has done himself.

Chris Brown F.A.M.E hits the shelf today.....My Review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment