Popular Post

Thursday, September 9, 2010

FANTASIA message! She is the realest!


With all the drama this women has been thru she is surely holding it down well! The message in her interview on 106 & park is so true. Sometime you got to just do you and don't worry about no one else. I can relate because I use to do the same thing, til someone came to me and told me to STOP! I use to worry about others and their careers. I also use to let this business get the best of me emotionally. Any women in this game can surely relate, strong or not strong. The Entertainment world can make you stronger or break you down to the point you do things like sell your soul! Women become a bitch for a reason and that's to continue to get her respect.

Fantasia is a chick from the hood that became famous and had the same dream anyone from the hood has, "Help everyone". She also had to deal with the reality of being a star and deal with that transition. Just like Keisha Cole it takes time, time for you to grow and see whats good or bad for you. Growing as a person and growing spiritually takes time. However, the media does not show that, but the growth of that person does and Fantasia is showing that growth! I am happy that she is pulling thru, I just pray she continues to get over that rocky road she is on!



No comments:

Post a Comment