Popular Post

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nivea Remakes "Stronger then Pride" by Sade! {VIDEO}


Nivea is on a mission to come back! Can it happen? Possible, she just needs to tighten up a bit! When I say tighten up, I don't mean the weight, I mean she can get a bit ghetto when she ready (hint hint HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM interview YIKES)! She also needs to fire her stylist and if she don't have one she needs to hire one asap! No one knocking it and I'm glad she real, but the tone she trying to set now don't match that beautiful voice she has! But I won't get into that too much since I am feeling this remake of Sades, "Stronger then Pride". This is her single from her new mix tape "Nivea Undercover" due out in the fall, I am loving the mellow soul feel to the track, which shows off her vocal skills! I truly can't wait to hear more from Nivea and he new mixtape!

No comments:

Post a Comment