Popular Post

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

REVIEW: Labor Day All White weekend



The All White weekend here in Miami is FINALLY over! Being a new mommy I didn't get to go to all the parties, hell I would not even be able to manage it! First stop was Saturday Sept. 4th Young Jeezy All White Everything at King of Diamonds, man X/O Management has done it again! The amount of people that was there was unbelievable! I mean yeah it was Young Jeezy, but damn that traffic was off the hook and it was only 10:00 p.m. I left early, because of a twet on twitter saying it was packed and that was at 8-ish!


We did not get to go inside with our camera, which sucked and defeated the purpose, but I guess rules are rules. I can say everyone came out in their all white, I mean everyone! From our sources that we gave our tickets too, gave me the scoop and from what they said the show was nice! I didn't hear of any drama, but it was clear everyone went out to have a good time.

Sunday Sept. 5 we went to The White Party at Karu & Y music by Supa Sound, Eccentrix, Renaissance and Richie D. The night was kinda up in the air, because it was pouring like crazy, but around 1 A.M. we headed out! Once we got there parking was already full and people had to walk from surrounding parking areas. I thought when we got in it would be a light crowd, however the shit was packed! On top of that everyone, once again came out in their all white. Yeah we caught a few people not in white, but majority of the club was in all white!


The vibes was nice, hell to me! I have not danced like that in a minute so you know I had a blast! Sorry to say people, but my buzz kicked in and I can't really tell you who was playing what, just know they had us sweating like crazy! SEEEEE

View more PICS HERE

I never go wrong when it comes to Hybrid Events! You go to have a blast not to hear DJ's trying to prove them selves! I don't know bout no one else, but I always enjoy my vibes at Hybrid Events without some crying DJ on the mic!

SOOOOO in all my weekend was great, rain and all! Well that's what you have to expect during hurricane season, but trust you cant let it stop you! The people sure did prove that this Rainy holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment