Popular Post

Monday, September 6, 2010

Reggae gone Global again! Mary J, Busta & Gyptian Callabo


You have numerous of Artist that tried to cross over and do the reggae thing, but no one has done it like Nicki Minaj! She has brought a new light to people when it comes to reggae! Yes Foxy Brown did do it, but she started sleeping with Spragga lost track and all kind of things started happening to her! So Ms. Nicki just certified it! It seems to me Young Money is a International crew! First you have Drake with "Find You Love", then you have Nicki Minaj Callabo with Gyptian "Hold You" and Tyga didn't hear nothing yet, but I hear he is Jamaican, so he is next in line!

Anything You Want - Mary J. Blige feat. Busta Rhymes & Gyptian by Rap-Up
This new track with Mary J, Busta & Gyptian is ok! Yes I said ok, being a Mary J Blige lover and all I have to tell the truth! It seems to be a track that has to grow on you! Busta Rhymes murdered it tho, but it still needs to grow on me! I feel like something is missing, I just can't put my finger on it! Maybe it will eventually grow to be a favorite, but right now it's on the bottom of my list! Let's wait for the video!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment