Popular Post

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get into DJ Ghostrider Mix

Get into the Mix with DJ Ghostrider, straight out of Kissimmee FL. From Hip-hop we know today right down to some sweet R&B and a taste of that good old Reggae. DJ Ghostrider gives us a variety on his new mix CD “I am not a Robot” that dropped February 1st, 2010.

Every DJ has a meaning to the title of their master piece and with a title like“I am not a Robot” I had to get the true meaning of why DJ Ghostrider chose this name.

Mysteria: Why did you pick the name “I am not a Robot?"
DJ Ghostrider: The name I'm not a robot came to me when I was listening to the words in Jazmine Sullivan's track - I'm not a robot. I was just moved by the beat & the words. I feel like that's me...it may sound funny but that's how I started to make the CD!

If you have not heard the track here is a sneak peek....


Mysteria: What can we expect next?
DJ Ghostrider: I'm working on a full reggae mix, slow jamz mix & a reggae culture mix, which will all be released before May 2011.

There is so much more coming from DJ Ghostrider, so be sure you follow him and get into his mix. If your ever in the O-Town (Orlando) area be sure to look him up.

Twitter @djghostrider1 or tune into TheBeat247.com

Download mix right here

No comments:

Post a Comment