Popular Post

Friday, February 18, 2011

Teedra Moses "R U 4Real" {VIDEO} Released


Teedra Moses released a new video from her Royal Patience mixtape called “R U 4Real" this week. With her new album The Young Lioness dropping this year, I patiently wait for some good old Teedra Moses music. Since her first track "Be Your Girl" from her classic debut Complex Simplicity, Teedra has set a trend of her own.

After my first real interview with Teedra via Myspace I can never can forget how real she is and humble. Not knowing who I was Teedra took the time out for an interview with me and I appreciate that, because a lot of these artists will NEVER do that. So I am telling you if you have not already check out Teedra Moses, trust this women is the truth and her music sure does express that to the FULLEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment