Popular Post

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mysteria's Thoughts this week..........."STRESS"

Now that the storm is over, focusing back on other things that are important is my number one goal. My week has been so f**king stressful, all I could do is crawl in a dark hole. This year started off good, but with the bitter dark thoughts of the devil, sure did take a toll on me. Sometimes I don’t want to come out of that place, but with the beautiful son of mine and a supportive husband all I can do is wipe away those tears and keep it moving. Between work and my personal life I must say work is a mutha-F**ka FOR REAL! One person’s unhappiness can truly affect EVERYTHING around you. However one thing I took from this week experience is that you can let that happen, because at the end of the day no man, but god gives two shits bout you! So once I did that and put those thoughts into perspective, everything seems to just fall into place.

So my message to you is that it is ok to feel blue, but it is up to you to pull yourself out of that dark place. If not the Devil will start whispering those sweet nothings in your ear to make you feel like it’s the end of the road for you. With all that we, the people are going through with this economy it is VERY important that you have a strong support team. If not well, you have seen the news and the tragedies of people snapping. We all have one life to live and YES stress plays a big part, but knocking it down and picking YOURSELF up should always be your main objective. Everything else will a fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment