Popular Post

Sunday, February 20, 2011

REAL BEAUTY is HOMEGROWN! Introducing Reclaim Natural Beauty

Going Natural is a challenge I have gone through when I had short hair. Back when my hair was short the only time natural came into play, was when I was too lazy to perm my hair. Once upon of time yes I did feel that relaxing my hair was important and I did feel that it would make me pretty. But after growing confidence within myself I realized that relaxing my hair did not matter. It was so bad I even noticed that hair was not important period, that's why cutting it was so easy. Now since my pregnancy my hair has grown so much that I would be a fool to cut it. Going natural, well personally I am not ready to do so. Yeah I relax my hair, but at the same time I am comfortable with being natural. I can go past the 3 week perm mark without having a nervous break down. Now the question is can you? Can you accept not having a relaxer, weaves or a wig? Not everyone has a personal hair dresser to run too FOR FREE to get treatments or their ends trimmed! Thanks to be my beautiful natural mother I can do it.

Being natural is beautiful and a lot of women out there, especially black women tend to forget that. So if you want to try something other than relaxers that continually damage your hair, weaves, wigs, or otherwise, you have to get this book. It will give you the information you need to change the way you feel about your natural hair, and in some ways, change your life.


YES Real beauty is homegrown, because it begins with you!! Log on today and learn more on how to become a Natural beauty by Camille A. Jefferson! www.reclaimnaturalbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment