Popular Post

Friday, January 6, 2006

He's a Skeletor

After they gym tonight Brad and I went to eat at Lucky's which is Dallas' de facto gay diner. Its a good place to get some home cooking and a handful of the waiters are cute if you're into the muscly bearded types which I am. The clientele isn't bad looking most of the time either.

Well tonight I saw this man sit down at a table. Older, about 5'10'', brunette with a very very nice build, big arms etc. etc. However, his face was a little bit hard to look at. After Brad saw his visage he agreed that the face didn't quite go with the rest of the hotness. I leaned in and said "He's a Skeletor." in reference to my previous blog entry. And so it came to pass that Skeletor entered my vernacular.

Skeletor n. - a male specimen worthy of a lay but whose facial features are lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment