Popular Post

Wednesday, January 4, 2006

A New Look. Kinda.

I now have a proper title banner for my blog! I made it with Adobe Image Ready with a photo I took of a Roy Lichtenstein sculpture. I have finally, after several years, gotten the concept of layers and how they work. Now that I know about them I think its so amazing and I can't imagine making a graphic any other way. I would have liked to have redone the entire look of the blog and have something that looks as cool as Nathan's blog but my attempts were leading to horrific results. Not only does he have perfectly coifed body hair but his blog is a paragon of design as well. One thing I've learned is that HTML is so lame because everything is a box. No rounded edges, just boxes. So boring!

Now that I'm back to work I'm not cooking like I was when I was home. We've been subsisting on meals-in-a-bag. They're actually quite tasty and not too bad in terms of fat and calories. We especially like the Bertolli-brand variety. If my mom knew I was eating frozen Italian food out of a bag she'd get so depressed. In any case eating the meals in the bag keep a handle on the portion sizes which is good since I've been a real slacker about going to the gym lately. This week I'm a loser so I have to go to the gym next week or I'll be a fat loser.

Regarding my next podcast. I am waiting until I receive my new headset that I purchased earlier this week to do another cast. Once I get the headset I'm planing on doing some joint casts over Skype with some fellow bloggers/podcasters.

Let me know what you think about the new artwork. I'm off to bask in the return of Project Runway after its Christmas hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment