Popular Post

Friday, March 3, 2006

A CALL TO ACTION!!!

KrebsCastArt

If you chose only to listen to ONE of my podcasts listen to this one!! This podcast was inspired in two parts by Joe of Joe.My.God. and by the article in the March 2006 issue of Harpers, "The Case for Impeachment." Listen. Learn. ACT!

Krebs Cast #16

  • The American Civil Liberties Union
  • Visit FirstGov to find information about how to contact your representatives and senators. They work for you, not for themselves, not for their political parties, for you!

    CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AT 202.456.1414 and tell the administration to STOP SPYING ILLEGALLY on AMERICANS!!!

    I want to say that I was overwhelmed by all of your comments on my post yesterday. I did not imagine that it would elicit such a response and I am so thankful for all of your words of encouragement and support. Thank you so much.

    This podcast is a result of what happens when I take a step back from things and regroup. I regain my passion.

    subscribe_with_itunes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment