Popular Post

Monday, March 20, 2006

Debauchery

Here are some photos from Saturday night when Brad and I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting Jeff and his friend Sara.

Here is Jeff speaking the language of love to some of the paintings. Alas his consultations went unanswered.

IMG_1867


I had to take a picture of this because it reminds me of those kinds of test questions where you are presented with a group of words and asked which one doesn't go with the rest.

IMG_1869


A random cock perched atop the Tequila Shack and The Roundup.

IMG_1868


Here's Brad and Jeff discussing something.

IMG_1874


Jeff pulled this shamrock off the wall and upon turning it over we found "James." Here's Sara pondering the possibilities of James.

IMG_1873


Who took this picture (evil grin)?

IMG_1888


The poison.

IMG_1878


The poisoned.

IMG_1879

IMG_1924


The antidote.

IMG_1932


Thats it for now. If you want some audio of the evening I suggest you check out the latest episode of The Dirty Dish and hear my drunk dialing from the evening. I rarely get so drunk so its good that its been documented.

No comments:

Post a Comment