Popular Post

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Feeling The Love

A picture of me in Barcelona c.2004 sans beard.

IMG_0068


I got this email with enclosed picture from one of the pioneer readers, and listeners, of The Krebs Cycle.

Hey Adam, before I even decided I was going to Spain for spring break, I really liked your photos in Barcelona.  (You're a great photographer.)  Anyway, the one of you against the wall of the Cathedral was one of my favorites, so en lieu of a postcard, I tried to be amusing and took this photo.  Sadly, it was after I shaved so I think I look too boyish, haha.

Ben


Spain 476


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery not to mention this is far better than any postcard I've ever recieved. When I opened this email I was literally grinning ear to ear. Thank you Ben! Boyish or not I think he looks cute. He's single everybody and soon to be a doctor so let me know if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment