Popular Post

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Farewell My Concubines

I headed out from my brother's 40th surprise birthday party to meet with Darin, Jayne, Chad, and my friend Nikki who is now Jayne's little sister, renamed Nena and whom will henceforth receive free drinks at Charlie's. It was my last night in Phoenix and I needed to party it up. We had a great time but I really wish that Dan was there. Unfortunately I couldn't spend as much time with him as I would have liked but some other things came up. Without further ado...

IMG_1786


IMG_1841


IMG_1840


This lovely lady looks like a fellow Dallasite by the looks of her hair.

IMG_1848


A couple of local cuties, Freddie and Dan.

IMG_1835


Suck it Jayne. Suck it hard, suck it long.

IMG_1821


The fabulous life of champagne and chandeliers.

IMG_1809


Nena knows where the goods are and she doesn't hesitate to check them out.

IMG_1816


Darin couldn't let Nena hog all the meat.

IMG_1818


I am certain this weekend was just the first of many adventures with this group. I'll get back to regular posts this week and a special Photo Podcast of some images from my youth.

Farewell and cheers to you Phoenix! Thanks Chad, Dan, Darin, Jayne, and Nikki for a great weekend. Love you guys!

IMG_1796

No comments:

Post a Comment