Popular Post

Friday, February 17, 2006

Night #1: Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves

Every time I go home I am thrust into a paradox, I feel like a stranger yet I know the city but not as I remember it. So much has stayed the same that the little changes make it seem like I have somehow entered an alternate reality. Its very similar to "It's A Wonderful Life" where Bedford Falls is the same but a bit amiss.

After I had my metaphysical reflection on my returning home I ventured out with my friend Nikki.

IMG_1654

We first went to get some R&R at a local Starbucks. Note the wretched specimen of overprivleged suburban spawn behind my dago princess.

IMG_1669

We got a call from Frick and Frack and zoomed across town to join them at Roscoe's.

IMG_1673

We soon departed and moved on to Charlie's and so the night really began.

IMG_1686

The Debauchery:

IMG_1690

The Drama:

IMG_1702

The Carnage:

IMG_1694

The Local Color:

IMG_1713

And the greasy southern Italianness of it all:

IMG_1711

This was just the first night and Dan has yet to arrive. Are you ready for this jelly?

No comments:

Post a Comment