Popular Post

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Saturday Summary

  • Running into extremely loquacious acquaintances in a crowded strip mall while trying to acquire goods only available at big box stores puts fascist thoughts in my head.


  • Do I really need those items that never made it into box or trash bag during the move if I haven't missed them for two weeks and is it safe to burn them?


  • It does not make sense to spend $140 to have a $5 print framed.


  • At $11.99 per pound, Almond flour is perhaps the most overpriced baking ingredient I have ever sought out.


  • The desire to take an afternoon nap with your kitty cat always trumps the desire to go to the gym.


  • While watching the pairs figure skating short program last night I came to the conclusion that Sandra Bernhard ought to be a commentator for the sport at the Olympics.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment