Popular Post

Friday, February 24, 2006

I want to be alone.

Tonight I am supposed to go out with people from work to a bar to celebrate someone's birthday. Thats not going to happen. Instead I'm going to go to the gym, come home, eat dinner and do some things that I've wanted to do for a while now but have not had the time to do.

Garbo2
Brad will be out doing more departmental interviews so I will be alone. Its not that I can't do these things when he's here, were very independent when we're home together but when you're alone the feeling of doing those special things is, well...special. The opportunity for alone time is so rare that I cannot resist the urge to indulge in it. That and I have a tendency to be reclusive.



So what's on the agenda you ask? First, I plan on opening a bottle of wine and enjoying a glass or two with my leftover Italian Wedding Soup that I made last night. Afterwards I will retire into our office/spare room/philosophical think tank/podcasting studio/ game room with the remainder of the wine and enjoy some retro gaming on our Sega Dreamcast, Sega Nomad, and our Atari 2600. Heaven!

IMG_1854

No comments:

Post a Comment