Popular Post

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My New Olympic Obsession

Now that Michelle Kwan has gracefully removed herself from the US Olympic team I can stop fagging out and give my attention to more important aspects of the winter games, like all the hot men.

I was at the gym today doing my post work out cardio and as to be expected ESPN was orgasming over the figure skating drama. Between the recycled clips of Kwan falling on the ice they were kind enough to feature some other Olympians one of which happened to be this handsome young man, Joe Pack, a US Freestyle Skier.

photo07


This man is HOT and I must have looked like a freak with my mouth agape while I looked at his visage on the plasma screen above me. Think of all the naughty things you can say with his name. Joe Pack my... I'll leave it to my readers to fill in the blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment