Popular Post

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Drake Plays Obama? I can see it can you?


Drake went from Degrassi to Young Money! Is he really thinking of going back to his first love "ACTING?" Just in case you didn't know Mr. Wayne Money himself is preaping for his dream role. In a recent interview with Paper Magazine Drake states

“Slowly but surely. I'm not in the study mode because nobody's called me about anything, but I just pay attention so when the day comes I'm not scrambling to learn how to speak like him. I want to be involved in great film projects. I don't want to do the basketball movie that everyone does. I don't want to do the typical Black film that everyone expects. I think that I have enough experience to actually be involved in a real meaty [role].”

Does drake have what it takes to play Mr. Obama? So far he does, I mean he is a mix with Salt and pepper, he has that conservative look and he actually can speak proper. I am sure he can show that true feeling in this role and show that being mix is not easy! Just as Obama made it clear to the world, Drake must know the feeling! So maybe he can pull this off, only time can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment