Popular Post

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Humm I'm not sure about Kid Sister "Big N Bad"


Now I am a fan of Kid Sister, but it's time for her to get some real lyrics in! Her style is different, very fun and cute. If you been to Chi-town (Chicago) you would understand it even more. However her flow to me is sick and I would love to hear some real lyrics. Now when I say real, I mean being a protege of Kanye West I feel her rhymes could have a little more meaning. With artist like Kanye West, Common, Twista, Da Brat and the list goes on, I need kid sista to stop with the kiddie tunes.

This video "Big and Bad" does catch your eye, but does not keep you around to listen to the entire song. If I go party with my white people and hear it in the club maybe it would sound different, but for now sober I am not really feeling this one.

Check out new video | Kid Sister "Big N Bad"

No comments:

Post a Comment