Popular Post

Monday, July 26, 2010

Foxy Brown PLEASE return! But come better then this..............

According to HipHop Wired, Foxy Brown gave her first performance Sunday since being arrested for violating an order of protection. The Brooklyn emcee was arrested Wednesday after allegedly “mooning” and cursing at a neighbor she was supposed to cease contact with. Foxy performed at B.B. King's in New York and rocked the crowd with her hits including “Candy” and “Take You Home.

What I want to know is if she had any friends with her? At least one, that is not a dude? Yes women cause drama, but sometimes dudes won't tell you the truth about what you wearing! I don't understand WHY she picked this outfit! I love Foxy Brown, but this was not cool at all! I just had a baby and know that I should not waer certain things. Even in cloths I should wear I still wonder if it fits proper!



At least everything matched!


Addressing her arrest to the crowd, Foxy said, “This is what we tell all the haters: You can't keep a good b*tch down. We makes bail." Okay wasn't she just on The Monique Show crying and being madd humble? What happened from that time til now? On the real Foxy got her reasons for being bitter and one day girl talk needs to get this bitter sweet news. What I want to know is when is she coming back out to the game? Even thou it might be hard since Nicki Minaj jacked a piece of her style as well. She should really try, because she was one of the best! Well once she minus that Diva attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment