Popular Post

Friday, July 30, 2010

Old Skool Disses "NEW" {Video of Aaron Hall}


Ok yes Aaron Hall was the man, but let's face facts he was apart of an error that is no longer. I wish it would come back, but let's face it that may never happen! Now the fact that he brings up R. Kelly and him copping his style, maybe he did, but he elevated it. The main thing that messed up R. Kelly's career was the child molesting charges. Other then that he would still be on top! If people don't notice, that is the main reason why Trey Songz career jumped off. Since Jay-Z banned R. Kelly from the secret society, they recruited Trey to take his place. As fare as The Dream I am sorry, btu he is telling the truth. So I don't have nothing to really say about that! All I can say is Aaron Hall was the truth in his time, but can he really make a come back? I don't know about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment