Popular Post

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reminisce Thursdays: "BELLY"


I was watching one of my favorite movies "BELLY" and was like DMX what happened? For real during this time DMX was on top, but them demons he rapped about got the best of him. One of my favorite part was when his girl Keyisha (Taral Hicks) calls Tommy (DMX) side chick and the chick was fresh talking all that shit about messing with her man. Then she goes curses his ass out, but then he gives her the business well to where he puts her ass to sleep! LORD I love it!!! I mean yes Nas and T-Boz was nice and passionate. But DMX and Taral part was that real make up sex I love to get. Remember make-up sex is the best sex. It you forgot that scene check it out right here. While living in D.C. I remember hearing about this chick Taral Hicks. Can anyone one tell me what happened to her? She had a few songs and did this movie then disappeared. From what I read she is currently married to Loren Dawson, with whom she has a son, and lives in North Jersey where she is working as a teacher. Hicks is a Christian and has expressed interest in pursuing a career in gospel music.

If you from up north I know you remember Taral Hicks because she re-made Deniece Williams "Silly" and she actually did a GREAT job. Trust me I love this song with a passion, so for her to re-make it and do a good job meant a lot to me! If you never seen it or don't remember check it out!


This one brings me back to Brooklyn....


This time of my life brings back a lot of good memories that make me wanna reminisce!

No comments:

Post a Comment