Popular Post

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wyclef For President? It's about TIME!!!!



I seen this coming...
According to a newspaper in Canada singer Wyclef John may be considering a career at politics. Le Droit reported that Wyclef may be thinking about entering the presidential race in Haiti. Wyclef was quoted as saying “I can’t sing forever.” The presidential election in Haiti is November 28th. His foundation Yele has released the statement below:

“Wyclef’s commitment to his homeland and its youth is boundless, and he will remain its greatest supporter regardless of whether he is part of the government moving forward. At this time, Wyclef Jean has not announced his intent to run for Haitian president”


Why not? I mean with all the things you have done for Haiti, your respect level should be out of this world. He is right, he can't sing forever and I am glad he sees that unlike some of these artist. Don't get me wrong Wyclef is so talented, but being a musician who spreads positivity should try to make major changes. With this election I can see Wyclef doing so! Whatever he does I will continue to support him! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment