Popular Post

Thursday, December 9, 2010

After one miscarriage, Sharing pregnancy news seems hard to do......

In October Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey announced that they was expecting their first child, but Cannon reveals Carey was hesitant to go public – because they had already lost one baby shortly after their marriage in 2008. Speaking on The View, he says, “You’re under such scrutiny from the media… from the day that people found out we were married, they were thinking it was a shotgun wedding, at that time she was pregnant.

After loosing a baby, especially if you really wanted one, is not easy for no one. That second, third or fourth time it gets harder and harder to tell anyone. So much goes threw your head that telling anyone may be that one risk you are taking. That is just how some superstitious, soon to be mothers who has had a miscarriage feels. Even those who have tried so long and finally gets pregnant. I use to be in that boat. At the time of wanting a child, it was for all the wrong reasons. I won't call them wrong it just was not the right time. So the one time I finally stop trying, it FINALLY happen and when it did I was shocked more then anything. It took two test and that heart beat to make me really realize I had a little one brewing in the oven. I did everything right, I tried my hardest to avoid telling negative people, because my fear was they may wish bad on me. A year and 1 month later my handsome son arrived and the feeling was unexplainable.

So now I tell people do not fear, because when it is your time it is your time and if that child is suppose to come they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment