Popular Post

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

B.O.B "THE GENRE" mix CD is a MUST HAVE!!!! SALUTE to B.O.B as he takes the time to Buss out Bullshit!!!


SALUTE to B.O.B as he takes the time to Buss out Bullshit!!! If you did not get B.O.B latest mix CD, "NO GENRE" then you is sleeping on real hip-hop. Now I say "REAL" Hip-Hop because real to me is hip-hop with meaning and tells a story. As I write I am bumping this lyricist tracks! Not only are the lyrics hard, the beats carrying off each and every verse he spits. I can not pick a favorite sorry! No lie each and everyone are hot to me. “Shoot up the station” is VERY deep and is a lesson on words for all of you that take what’s on T.V. control your life. I can break down each track, but that will be based off my opinion. Why not create your own??? Check out this CD, which is available for Download right now. Check out list of tracks below!
1.) Beast Mode – (Prod. by Infinity)
2.) So So – (Prod. by Jim Jonsin)
3.) How u do that – (Prod. by Kutta)
4.) Feet Don’t Fail Me Now – T.I. – (Prod. by Kutta)
5.) Higher – feat. Playboy Tre – Prince Cy Hi & Bun B – (Prod. by Polow da Don)
6.) Shoot up the Station – (Prod. by Kutta)
7.) Not Lost – feat. T.I. – (Prod. by JR Rotem)
8.) Cold As Ice – (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
9.) The Watchers – (Prod. by B.o.B)
10.) Batman Flow – feat. Donnis – (Prod. by Dr. Luke)
11.) American Dreamin – (Prod. by Mike Caren & B.o.B)
12.) Grand Hustle Kings – feat. Young Dro & T.I. – (Prod. by Quincy Jones)
13.) Dr. Aden – (Prod. by Jack Splash)
14.) Attraction – (Prod. by B.o.B)
15.) Game Time – (Prod by J. Lack)

No comments:

Post a Comment