Popular Post

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday 4" Mac Lipstick


Ok so I went to the mall and decided to stop in Macy's as I am walking I walk past MAC and decided to try Nicki's Lipstick. I already new that shit would not look good on me, but I had to see for myself. For my tone it definitely was a HELL NO, so I put it back and went on my marry way!! I just want every women to understand that this lipstick may not fit you! So do not go out buying it because Nicki is behind it. This lipstick to me does nothing for her, because it blends too much with her skin tone. So I really so not like it on her she needs something that POPS! So with that, PLEASE be sure to try it before you buy it. Also bring a good truthful friend that you take their opinion seriously.

Friday November 26, Nicki Minaj partnered with women's best-friend MAC cosmetic to release “Pink Friday 4.” The pink lipstick shade will be available through the end of the year at MAC’s website, (MacCosmetics.com). The shade is actually a blend of MAC’s existing “M.A.C. Pink Noveau” and “Girl About Town” shades.

Nicki Minaj released her solo debut album of the same name, Pink Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment