Popular Post

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ke$ha Releases “We R Who We R” Music Video


Who Love Kesha more then I do? I don’t know I think Ke$ha is hot! She is different and got that real white trailer trash 60’s let’s get high feel about her. Not to mention her voice is cute and unique. Steppin up her game Ke$ha looks more put together in this video more then her first, where she really looked like a drunken HOT MESS! To me she is a younger pink, minus the powerful voice. But the entire rebel I don’t give a f**k style is what Pink represents and now ke$ha is surely following it up. I must say the make-up is a little to much for me, nice but damn it looks like you can share with three other people just from her face alone. It goes with her style, but GEESH that is a lot! Take a walk down the tunnel and Check out Ke$ha’s video for “We R Who We R”.

My Message to you: We got to stay true to ourselves, because if you worry about what others think about you will make you loose yourself and question things that should not matter. You are who you are and if a person does not like it, they need to move along and minus themselves out of your life. Others out there will surely appreciate the minor faults you do have about yourself. Life is sweet so enjoy and live it! -Mysteria

No comments:

Post a Comment