Popular Post

Friday, December 10, 2010

DIDDY BOUT TO BE ON SOME Bullshit “In a good way”

Man as much as I use to love Puff and the entire Bad Boy Movement (Notorious B.I.G) back in the 90’s. Yes I am one of those people who HATE’S the new Diddy; I can not knock his hustle at all. The man does not stop, but like he always say’s “Can’t stop, won’t stop” he surely is living up to it! Don’t get me wrong I use to be obsessed with the Entire Bad Boy Entertainment, but watching Diddy over the years, ESPECIALLY after BIG DIED I was unhappy with him. I am sure he don’t give to shits, but as much as a fan I was by buying all those cassettes, all those magazines and even went as fare as writing the label to stress how much I loved them; his ass should. Yeah and I still got the letter as proof, wait and see!

As he states in this new video, Diddy has been in L.A. for a year and half working on his new album “Last train to Paris”, which I must get since every single so fare is a banger (TO ME)! Puffy always does shit different to make a change in hip-hop. He never stays the same, which is one reason he stays on top. **Clears throat**, um well most of us know what the other reason are, but we wont go there since every artist denies the Illuminati affiliation. The best part of the video is when he tries to talk to a white man and the man would not stop. Since Diddy is so persistent, he followed that man to make him realize who it is. Once the man realized it was Diddy, he was happy and was so raveled. To the point the poor man had to take a deep breathe, what a shame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment