Popular Post

Sunday, December 26, 2010

They got my Baby Wale lunching and shit.....


I was reading on Necole Bitchie site and seen my DMV rapper kirking on Baltimore’s 92Q radio statio. Apparently another B-more hater rapper "Bossman" dissed him and Wale called kirking on the DJ's for egging it on. (Sorry kirking means flipping out in DMV terms)!

I do not blame Wale at all, he did the right thing. That's how a lot of beefs start and get out of hand, DJ's egg it on along with media. This the shit that get's on peoples nerves in DMV, when it comes to B-more. Sorry to say but they are haters when it comes to people from D.C., so really this is no surprise. Like he said this dude "Bossman" is thirsty and trying to start some shit! Which is clear as day!!! I just don't see Wale as that type of person to carry on with drama and beef. From what I see this dude reps DMV all day to the fullest. For y'all who do not know DMV means D.C., Maryland & Virgina. So this Bossman dude need to fall back and try to get in on a different train.

LISTEN TO AUDIO:

No comments:

Post a Comment